Twitter is a great resource for sharing videos, but what if you want to save them offline or share them with friends who don’t have Twitter? In this guide, we’ll show you how to download Twitter videos so you can keep them for yourself or send them to others. It’s easy to do and only takes a couple of minutes! So let’s get started!.
Methods To Download Twitter Videos
The first method to download Twitter videos is with the popular website called KeepVid. Follow the steps below to use this site.
1) Visit KeepVid’s official website by clicking here or opening your web browser and going to keepvid.com.
2) Type the URL of the video you want into the box that says “Enter Video Address”. For example, if you want to download this video, then enter vulture.com/videos/james-franco-is-alive-happy-birthday-jimmy-fallon-20171009.html. Make sure everything is spelled correctly.
3) After you’ve typed the URL, click Download in the top right corner.
4) Now, select the video quality you want to download by clicking the drop-down box next to “Video Quality”. Once you have made your selection, click Save File which can be found in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen under Download Options.
That’s all there is to it! KeepVid will now start downloading your video in MP3 format, which means it’ll play on any device that has sound. You can also rename the file when it is done downloading if you wish!
You can also use a website called Videoweed. Here are some steps you can follow with this one too:
1) Open up your internet browser and go to www.videoweed.com.
2) Type in the URL of the video you want into the space that says “Enter Video”. For example, if you want to download this video then just type in vulture.com/videos/james-franco-is-alive-happy-birthday-jimmy-fallon-20171009.html. Be sure to enter everything correctly!
3) Look for a button called download under your video player or right-click on it and select download from your browser’s options menu. Doing so will prompt a new tab to open with the file downloading in M4A format.
That’s all there is to it! Now you can watch these videos offline or send them to your friends by sharing the file itself.
Want to download more than one video? Just open up a new tab in your browser and search for other videos you want while the first video downloads.
You can also rename downloaded MP3 files or even choose where they are saved on your computer so you have more control over them.
This guide showed you how to download Twitter videos using KeepVid and VideoWeed. Now you can save them offline or share them with others!
If these tips helped, give us some social love by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram & Google+. That’s all there is to it! We hope this guide was helpful for you guys and that now you can save those videos from being lost online forever. Have fun watching!